Programmes designed around the strategy and culture of your company
- Programme objectives: Warsaw International Business School offers the programmes, tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and requests. Our custom courses provide an intensive learning experience that enables participants strengthen the skills and expand their perspectives.
- Programme design: Our team works closely with your company to select programme topics and construct a curriculum that will address your business needs. Each programme day includes case study, analysis, interactive lectures, discussions, group exercises and individual presentations. Programmes can also include business simulations and other exercises designed to build practical skills.
- Programme structure: Programmes may include a single thematic module or multiple modules, with each module ranging from 2 to 10 days. Programmes with multiple modules may be designed to provide participants the opportunity to apply their learning at work, to discuss their experiences and to work on special projects identified during the module.
- Thematic areas: We offer programmes in various business areas for any stage of your career, for example:
- protecion of personal data
- finance and accounting
- HR management
- international business
- project management
- Location: Our programmes can be provided in Warsaw or at client location in Poland and abroad.
- Language: English or Polish
Warsaw International Business School
13/15, Podwale Street, room no. 114
Tel. (+48) 518 078 003, 508 807 125