HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE
Option 1: the 6-month specialist course
Duration: from 1st October 2019 to 31 st March 2020
The course includes 180 hours (download)
Language of instruction: English
Option 2: the 12-month specialist course
Duration: from 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2020
The course includes 360 hours
The programme of the course
The course allows you to gain the skills required to work in hotel industry. Practical skills and competences gaind during the course, include:
- knowledge of hotel economy and operations
- creating business plans in hotel business
- development of marketing plans
- hotel employment management
- hotel inventory management
- organisation of hotel events
- knowledge of hospitality law
- knowledge of specialized hotel technologies
- food and beverage systems
- interpersonal communication
The course plan
♦ Hotel Economics ♦ Hotel Operations ♦ Hospitality Law ♦ Hotel Events ♦ Technology in Hotel ♦ Global Tourism ♦Purchasing ♦ Fundamentals of Food Preparation ♦ Meeting Planning ♦ Principles of Hotel Management ♦ e-Commerce ♦ Hospitality Marketing ♦ Labour Relations ♦ Cost and Resource Control ♦ Food and Beverage Systems ♦ Negotiations ♦ Interpersonal Communication.
Cost of the course
Course fees: registration fee 250 EUR and 6 – month course fee 1500 EUR.
Course fees: registration fee 250 EUR and 12- month course fee 3000 EUR.
1.Sending to: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) scan of the passport
2. Getting a confirmation and invoice for payment
3. Payment of the course fee
4. The letter of acceptance and confirmation of accommodation is issued and sent to Candidate applying for the visa.
After receiving certificate of the completion of the specialist course you can apply for the study
in a selected university and also apply for temporary residence permit (TRC).
Warsaw International Business School
Antona Sp. z o.o.
Podwale 13/15 Street, I floor, room 114
phone: +48 518 078 003