How to apply
HOW TO APPLY
1. Sending APPLICATION FORM with scan of the passport to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Getting an offer letter.
3. Payment of the course registration fee.
4. The letter of acceptance, proof of payment of the registration fee and confirmation of the accommodation are issued and sent to Candidate for the visa applying.
We do not own a dormitory, but collaborates with some dormitories. We offer assistance in finding accommodation.
Selected dormitories in Warsaw: www.osiedleprzyjazn.pl
Other useful links:
- Student House /www.student-house.pl
- Student Depot /www.studentdepot.pl
- Private dormitory /www.pokojstudenta.waw.pl
- Hostel Student House /www.eholiday.pl
- Accommodation /www.nocowanie.pl
- Student Campus /www.studiocampus.pl
More information you can find in our guide: Preparation for living in Poland
European Vocational Education Institute
13/15, Podwale Street, 00-252 Warsaw
tel. (+48) 518 078 003