INITIAL REQUIREMENTS to be submitted to Poland Embassy
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- NBI Clearance (for travel abroad or for multi-purpose)
- Training Certificates (if applicable)
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Government Valid ID/Employment ID (e.g. License, Postal ID, TIN etc)
- College Medium English Certificat for Specialist Courses
- Bank Certificate/Bank Statement
NATIONAL D VISA REQUIREMENTS
- National D Visa application form which can be filled out and downloaded on the website of polish embassy. This is also where you can set an appointment with the embassy for the submission of your application and supporting documents.
- CANA – Photocopy of Passport
- A. CANA – Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate B. Photocopy of NBI Clearance C. any government valid ID
- Travel Medical Insurance with coverage of EUR30,000. You can use Student Pass or any other insurance which will cover your stay in Poland
- 2 Passport Photo
- Visa Fee of RM299.00 plus RM100 for DHL fee of your passport. Only RM is accepted.
- Proof of Financial Means
a. For Currently Employed Individual: Current Certificate of Employment indicating current salary, date of hiring and position.
b. Employment Contract if applicable
c. Recent personal bank statement or balance over the last three months or recent bank certification. The accounts you should show should contain enough funds to support your stay in Poland.
- Plane Ticket and Travel itinerary going to Poland. The date of booking of your ticket should at least a month after your scheduled appointment from the Polish Embassy. The Polish Embassy will release your Visa after 15 working days (minimum) from the date of your appointment.
- Letter of Acceptance, Proof of Payment, Proof of Accommodation from the University.
- Red Ribbon documents can be applied through your University and Department of Education (DepEd) for highschool documents.
- CANA can be obtained in any Justice Hall near your place. Documents need to be authenticated/notarized by a Lawyer before you will go to the Justice Hall.
- All original documents should have a photocopy since you will show both the Original Documents and Photocopy at the Embassy. For easy filing, please separate the original from the photocopy and make a separate envelope for each. The photocopy will be submitted at the embassy and they will return the original to you.
- If you will not stay longer in your country, you will need to send thru DHL your original passport upon arrival at your country of residence.
Other needed documents:
Nostrification or Legalization of your Red Ribbon Documents to be sent to the Polish Embassy.
- Complete all the necessary documents as stated above. Red Ribbon/Authentication of your school documents should be accomplished first since this will take time before you will receive your copy. While waiting for the Red Ribbon or your documents to be authenticated, you can proceed in processing your other documents.
- Once you received your Red Ribbon documents, send a copy to the Polish Embassy in Kuala Lumpur for the Nostrification of your Documents. You will need to pay a fee for the nostrification. It will take at least a month or more before they will return your documents.
- If your documents are all complete excluding the Nostrification of your school documents to the embassy, set an appointment for personal appearance at the Polish Embassy. Dates are available at the website but they only accept application from Tuesday to Thursday.
- Once you have an appointment date, you can now book a plane ticket to Malaysia. Don’t forget to book in advance your ticket for Poland since this is necessary. It will also be cheaper if you will book in advance.
- Make sure you have all your documents with you including your payment of RM399 before going to the embassy (Original and Photocopy).
- Be there at least 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- After your personal appearance, you can now go and explore City.
- Upon arrival at your country of residence, ship back your passport to the Poland Embassy via DHL only. Wait for your Visa. The processing of your Visa is a minimum of 15 working days.
Our school is a great option for foreign students applying from abroad. Warsaw International Business School guides international applicants through the process step by step. We cut out the middle-man, working with our applicants directly. There is no need for an agency.
Warsaw International Business School is professional at all times. Each candidate has our full support and there is always someone on hand if you have any issues. We have a history of experience with foreign students. Truly, we are champions when it comes to caring for international applicants.
Best of all we can happily report a 100% visa success rate.
Even once your visa is secured we are here for you. We are happy to lend a hand with finding accommodation and settling into your life in Poland. After all, what else would you expect from one of the best schools in the country?
Relations between pupils and tutors are strong and respectful. Our past students recall them with fondness. There is hard work on both sides and most importantly, a strong team spirit. We believe it is the perfect mix of professionalism and positive attitude which yields such great results. It is the astounding feeling of working towards a goal, as part of a group, which brings the entire college together.
Our courses are the best on offer with a high standard of teaching. Former and current students alike will gladly talk of their time in Warsaw Business School. They mention the superb qualifications that are available and praise the quality of their classes. None of our students leave without learning valuable knowledge or gaining new skills. They finish their time with us fully prepared and equipped for the world of work.
Don’t hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com Warsaw International Business School is glad to help.
We’re looking forward to making your education our business.