Terms & Conditions
for the courses offered by the ZABIELSKI FOUNDATION under the educational programme European Vocational Education Institute
According to our Refund Policy, under normal circumstances the advanced course fees are non-refundable.
However, you may be able to request a refund of your fees only in special situations outlined below.
Refunds will not be approved when no special circumstancies exist.
1. After receving your visa/effective applying for the TRC (temporary residence card) or receiving
the TRC, according to documents issued by our institution, the registration and course fees are
2. If your application for visa or TRC has been refused through no fault of your own, you will need
to provide to us a copy of the refusal decision and we will use this to determine the reason for
the refusal and whether you are eligible for fee refund.
a) If you would like to request a refund of your advanced course fee, please send an e-mail request.
b) In the case of visa or TRC refusal, you can request for refund after an appeal procedure and
receiving the final decision.
c) If your refund request is approved, we repay the course fee within 90 days of our Office
receiving your request. We will pay the refund to whomever made the original tuition fee payment.
d) The refunded amount is reduced by bank charges.
3. A lack of knowldge of understanding of administrative requirements or deadlines is not
considered to be special circumstancies beyond a person’s control.
4. Candidates changes their mind after the start of a course are not special circumstancies.
5. In the case of candidates choosing the courses above 6 months, not applying for visa or TRC, we
cannot issue any refunds after the course has started or if you have cancelled the course later
than 1 month before the start of your course.
6. In the case of candidates of point no. 5 taking up the courses up to 6 months any refunds are not
7. The registration fee is not refunded in every case.