Problems in the labour market in Poland
The Polish labour market in the year 2018 is experiencing growing problems due to lack of staff. Many firms in various sectors of the economy report demand for foreign workers and direct to us the questions concerning employment of international students.
In response to this challenge we have prepared a programme combining business study and work with intensive learning if required of Polish language for implementation at the Warsaw International Business School in the academic year 2018/2019, as a result of cooperation with our business partners, including companies and other institutions.
Dual business study with convenient formula of full-time practical learning
We are pleased to present our new programme of bachelor’s degree study for implementation in the year 2018/2019, planned accordingly to the needs of international students and as an alternative curriculum to standard bachelor programme.
- Standard programme means 6 semesters of study with mandatory internship of one month for a semester in the company.
- Option: the programme of dual study implemented under the rules of practical profile is conducted in cooperation with the companies.
- Programme of dual study includes major ECONOMICS and the following specialisations: International Business, E-business and Entrepreneuership, Managerial Economics, Hotel Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management.
- Dual programme is conducted on the model of alternating phases of study. Except the first semester, each next semester is divided in two phases: learning phase of 2 months and working phase of 3 months.
- Student is directed to the company by the Warsaw International Business School according to agreement about partnership between the WIBS and the company. The condition for beginning of work experience phase is passing all subjects of theoretical part in a given semester.
- The workplace should be in accordance with a major and specialisation of study. The work experience is a part of study and requires confirmation by the company.
We invite to cooperation future students and business partners.
Warsaw International Business School
13/15, Podwale Street, room no. 114