WORKING CAPITAL TRAINING FOR MANAGERS AND NON-FINANCIALS
Working capital management is a business strategy aimed to ensure that a company efficiently operates its current assets and liabilities to the best effect.
The training aims to meet the requirements of financial professionals and other operating managers who would like to see the implications of finance on various corporate activities.
The participants are able to analyse the concept of working capital training and to identify an impact on the corporations.
1. Programme of the training
- Concept of working capital
- The kinds and components of working capital
- Importance for financial management
- Operating cycle and cash conversion cycle
- Duration of cash cycle and its consequences
- Objectives of working capital management
- Factors influencing working capital requirement
- Calculation of working capital
- Net Working Capital
- The liquidity and efficiency ratios
- Ways to optimize working capital
- Analysis of working capital by sectors and businesses
2. Organisational aspects
- Training methods: presentation and workshop
- Duration: 1- or 2-day training in a week or on a weekend
- Language of instruction: English or Polish
- The offer includes: training, lunch, training materials
- Cost of the training depends on the number of participants
- The participants receive the certificates
Join us now, learn and share knowledge !
European Vocational Education Institute
13/15, Podwale Street, 00-252 Warsaw
tel. (+48) 518 078 003