INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, MARKETING, FINANCE, E-COMMERCE
Business Lab is the organizational unit of the Warsaw Economic Institute responsible for the practical business education, including the specialist courses conducted according to the approach of the vocational business education.
The model combines both training in theory and practical skills. The specialist training includes modules of theoretical knowledge according to the programme of the selected specialist course.
During a workshop the participants will use the methods of analytical and creative thinking, and using business simulators take up the leadership of their own virtual enterprise.
The main competences resulting from the conducted vocational courses are:
- establishment and development of start-ups, including e-commerce;
- knowledge on the traditional and online marketing tools;
- international business including marketing, finance, business management and environment;
- corporate finance, in particular hybrid financing and green financial instruments;
- business management including strategies, managerial economics and managerial competences.