2-month Polish Language Course
2-month POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
1. Next courses in the year 2022:
1 August 2022 – 30 September 2022
1 September 2022 – 31 October 2022
1 October 2022 – 30 November 2022
3 November 2022 – 31 December 2022
1 December 2022 – 31 January 2023
2. Programme of the course includes:
- one level of Polish language A1 – general profile
- for certification (exam) of the Polish language for foreigners is authorized the State Commission
- the certification (exam) by the State Commission is facultative and the expense of the course participant
Programme for A1 Level
1) introducing myself – official and unofficial contact, numbers, verbs
2) question – what ? nominal case, coniugation, adjectives, singular, writing
3) nationalities, professions, question – who are you ? instrumental case, plural
4) my family, question – how old are you ? email address, accusative case, numbers
5) hobby, question – what do you like to do ? I am interesting in, I like, coniugation
6) eating, drinking, food, beverages, in restaurant, fruits and vegetables, how much it costs ?
7) activities, days, the numbers, verbs – know, can, go, meet, transportation
8) what time, trip, planning a day, I do not like – genitive case – singular
9) shopping, clothes, colors, to wear, genitive case – plural, adverbs
10) it was, what did you do ? past tense, months, activities in the past
11) future tense, what will you do tomorrow, activities in the future, writing
12) where are you ? directions, trips, tourist attractions, locative case
13) holiday, travelling, tourist offer, to go, to travel, to drive, to ride, to walk, prepositions
14) I am looking for an apartment, in apartment, real estates, bying, selling, renting
15) wheather, temperature, climate, forecasting, writing
3. Learning system:
- the number of the course hours: 100 (1 course hour = 45 minutes)
- learning system: 2-3 x a week
- place of the course: centre of Warsaw/Nowy Świat Street 49
- group size: up to 5 participants
- confirmation of completion: certificate
- course fee: 500 EUR or equivalent in PLN paid in advance before start of the course. Not refunded, also if short term visa will be refused;
- the possibility to participate in the next postponed date of the course.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE – 2-month
- Sending signed APPLICATION FORM (for 2-month courses) with scan of the passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the ADMISSION RULES.
- Receipt by e-mail of the offer letter. The offer letter is free of charge.
- Payment of the course fee. The course fee for 2-month courses is not refundable also if the visa will be refused.
- The possibility to participate in the next postponed date of the course.
- After receiving of the course fee, issue of the final documents confirming admission (acceptance letter and proof of payment).
- The course includes cost of lector, learning materials, preparation of the internal certificate.
- Signing the contract with timetable.
- Start of the course.