3-month Polish Language Course
3-month POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
1. Next courses in the year 2023/2024:
1 September 2023 – 30 November 2023
2 October 2023 – 31 December 2023
6 November 2023 – 31 January 2023
4 December 2023 – 29 February 2023
8 January 2024 – 31 March 2024
2. Programme of the course includes:
- level A1 of Polish language (general profile)
- for certification (exam) of the Polish language for foreigners is authorized the State Commission
- the certification (exam) by the State Commission is at the expense of the course participant.
Programme for A1 Level
1) introducing myself – official and unofficial contact, numbers, verbs
2) question – what ? nominal case, coniugation, adjectives, singular, writing
3) nationalities, professions, question – who are you ? instrumental case, plural
4) my family, question – how old are you ? email address, accusative case, numbers
5) hobby, question – what do you like to do ? I am interesting in, I like, coniugation
6) eating, drinking, food, beverages, in restaurant, fruits and vegetables, how much it costs ?
7) activities, days, the numbers, verbs – know, can, go, meet, transportation
8) what time, trip, planning a day, I do not like – genitive case – singular
9) shopping, clothes, colors, to wear, genitive case – plural, adverbs
10) it was, what did you do ? past tense, months, activities in the past
11) future tense, what will you do tomorrow, activities in the future, writing
12) where are you ? directions, trips, tourist attractions, locative case
13) holiday, travelling, tourist offer, to go, to travel, to drive, to ride, to walk, prepositions
14) I am looking for an apartment, in apartment, real estates, bying, selling, renting
15) wheather, temperature, climate, forecasting, writing
16) at the hairdresser, fitness, adjective gradation, appearance
17) health, at the doctor, body, diseases, health cases
18) problems – reclamation, accusative case, locative case
19) birthday, dative case, past, present, future, writing
20) review – objects, verbs, adjectives, declination, coniugation, pronouns, prepositions
3. Learning system:
- the number of the course hours: 180 (1 course hour = 45 minutes)
- learning system: 2-3 a week
- place of the course: centre of Warsaw/Nowy Świat Street 49
- group size: up to 5 participants
- confirmation of completion: certificate
- course fee: 750 EUR payable in advance before start of the course or in 2 installments.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE – 3-month courses
- Sending signed APPLICATION FORM with scan of the passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receipt by e-mail of the offer letter. The offer letter is free of charge.
- Payment of the course fee. The course fee for 3-months courses is not refundable also if the visa will be refused. The possibility to participate in the next postponed date of the course.
- After receiving of the course fee, issue of the final documents confirming admission (acceptance letter and proof of payment).
- The course includes cost of lector, learning materials, preparation of the internal certificate.
- Start of the course.