Innovation and Technology
RESEARCH – COMMERCIALIZATION – EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
The successful using of new ideas is crucial to a business, bringing new and improved products and services to market, increasing its efficiency and improving its profitability.
Technology today is evolving at a rapid pace enabling faster change and progress, causing an acceleration of the rate of change.
The new technology trends include: artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, edge computing, quantum computing, virtual reality and augmented reality, blockchain, internet of things, 5G, cyber security.
The institute’s research priorities in the area of INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY in 2022 are:
- Innovation and economic growth
- Structure and funding of innovation research
- Commercialization of innovation
- Effectiveness of the innovation research
- Social innovation
- Innovativeness of the economies
- Emerging new technologies
- Using blockchain technology
- Industry 5.0
- Smart cities